A Lesson For Life
└ posted on Thursday, 30 October 2008, by Novil
The current story arc started with this strip: A Sly Raccoon.
- Richard: Well, that’s all for now. Although I have to say that the cage of your raccoon is darn small.
- Mr. Farley: That’s none of your business. But thanks for bringing him back.
- Mr. Farley: That’ll teach you to run away, you bloody bastard!
- Woo: EEEK!!!
- Sandra: I see you two are back. Was nobody at home?
- Richard: Let’s just say one of God’s lesser creatures was taught an important life lesson today.