Naypyidaw Sector 1
└ posted on Monday, 2 February 2009, by Novil
One should put one’s money where one’s mouth is, so I donated € 50,– to the German charity terre des hommes to help Burmese refugees today.
Naypyidaw is the administrative capital of the Burmese military administration since 6 November 2005.
New readers should have a look at the strips Cloud and Major Mistake in which Sandra’s friend Cloud Williams was introduced.
- Cloud: I‘m glad you‘ve dropped by, Sandra. Mom is really depressed. The Burmese junta disappeared the husband of her sister.
- Sandra: That‘s… just… terrible.
- Lulu: No matter how dark the night, morning always comes, and our journey begins anew.
- Cloud: In situations like this, I just feel helpless…
- Cloud: …But one day, I will lead the resistance! One day, the regime will get what it deserves! One day, our people will be free at last!
- Sandra: I‘m sure your dream will come true, Cloud… But before you head out to blow up sector 1 of Naypyidaw, let’s cook a nice meal for your mom!
- Cloud: ‘kay…
You can also help us by making a donation.
You will get wallpapers and other goodies as a little thank-you (more info):