Unfavorable Comparison
└ posted on Thursday, 18 February 2010, by Novil
- Woo: Sandra, can you explain to me why humans are attracted to each other?
- Sandra: Huh? Why shouldn’t we?
- Woo: Well, just look at you: no fur, no tail, not even sexy whiskers! How can you fall in love when all the other members of your species are so ugly?
- Sandra: HUMANS AREN’T UGLY!
- Woo: You might invent all this fancy stuff, but in the end you’re only slaves to your hormones. Just like slugs. Am I right?
- Woo: I must have touched a sore spot…