Techno Babble
└ posted on Thursday, 28 October 2010, by Novil
The current story arc started with this strip: Bad Sign.
If you have to ask “Why IBM?” then just have a look at their website.
- Richard: … And this diagram shows the material usage and the warehouse stock so that new items can be ordered in time.
- Management consultant: ?
- Management consultant: ??
- Thomas: These are management consultants, Richard. From IBM. They don’t understand your technobabble.
- Richard: Oh.
- Richard: … which means that this solution offers an overview of resource allocation deviations to enable the implementation of just-in-time purchasing strategies within the scope of the remediation process.
- Management consultant: Ahh. Very good!
You can also help us by making a donation.
You will get wallpapers and other goodies as a little thank-you (more info):