└ posted on Monday, 5 September 2011, by Novil
The current story arc started with this strip: What Woo needs.
Raccoons apparently don’t make such a big deal out of “it”.
- Lily: That was pretty terrible, Woo, even for the first time.
- Woo: Thanks for putting even more pressure on me.
- Lily: C’mon, it’s not that hard!
- Woo: It is! I still have no idea how to operate this long stick-thing.
- Lily: With such a lousy technique, you wouldn’t score with a shorter one either.
- Woo: Damn, missed again! That hole is just too darn small!
- Lily: Let’s mate once again instead. You’re infinitely better at that.
- Woo: Woo!
You can also help us by making a donation.
You will get wallpapers and other goodies as a little thank-you (more info):