Typical Business Practices Of Internet Providers
└ posted on Thursday, 23 February 2012, by Novil
- Richard: I’m pretty sure it’s illegal to request my first-born daughter as payment for an internet connection.
- Armin Fish: It’s true that several lawsuits are pending in this matter. But we’ve won two of three trials and it’ll take several years until one of them reaches the Supreme Court.
- Richard: What are you doing with all these first-borns anyway?
- Armin Fish: Well, the fat and the scrawny are sent to do forced labor in North Korean coal mines or our call centers.
- Armin Fish: But for such a well-nourished calf, we have a much better use.
- Richard: Sandra, go to your room!
- Sandra: ?