Honor Among Foxes
└ posted on Monday, 2 April 2012, by Novil
- Shadow: It’s my firm belief that there’s nothing nobler than to feed your family by your own paws’ hard work.
- Shadow: It requires a great deal of courage, skill and perseverance to find something to eat in nature day after day.
- Shadow: But the holy fox mother Waa-gosh also taught us that honor is found not only in hunting but also in gathering.
- Amadeus: Yeah, keep telling yourself that, scavenger!
- Shadow: I wonder if poodle is edible…