Derailed Train Of Thought
└ posted on Thursday, 3 May 2012, by Novil
- Larisa: … what was I saying? … Oh yeah, I’m really glad that I’m not a lesbian.
- Larisa: There are probably not many other lesbian girls in our town, maybe 2 or 3. And if those were stupid bimbos, I’d have NO ONE for smooching!
- Larisa: Boy, that would suck!
- Teacher: We’re all happy for you. But I don’t think that’s what you meant to say.
- Larisa: Why not?
- Teacher: Because you’re in the middle of a presentation about the ozone layer!
- Larisa: Oh yeah, right.