Woo’s Lecture
└ posted on Monday, 14 May 2012, by Novil
- Woo: Wolves are one of the most popular species. But in today’s lesson, I’ll prove that raccoons are superior to them in every regard.
- Woo: If you know one wolf, you know them all. Their behavior is as predictable as that of a supervillain in a Disney movie.
- Woo: In contrast, even the brightest scientists can’t predict what a raccoon might do in a given situation.
- Woo: Wolves have no fashion sense, as one can see by looking at their bland gray fur.
- Woo: Raccoons, on the other hand, have an expressive facial mask, a fancily ringed tail and stylish white ears.
- Woo: And let’s not forget that wolves love wallowing in rotting carcasses…
- Woo: … while raccoons are widely known for their good table manners.
- Woo: Any questions so far?
- Woo: Wolves are also easily offended.