Urban Legend
└ posted on Monday, 9 July 2012, by Novil
- Cloud: In the 1920s, a young woman was beheaded by her lover on this island. Since then, there have been numerous people who claim to have seen her ghostly figure.
- Sandra: Uuh, creepy.
- Alien: Please don’t tell me you believe such a ridiculous urban legend!
- Mermaid: Those drunkards probably just saw their reflections in the water!
- Cloud: I never said I believe it! It’s just a story that goes around!
- Alien: I can’t believe humans believe such fairy tales in this day and age.