Software Engineering, Now With Cats!
└ posted on Monday, 19 November 2012, by Novil
I never understood why swings were used in the original version instead of cats. So I decided to repair this inexcusable mistake.
- Caption: Richard’s guide to software development
- Caption: How the software is designed.
- Caption: How much time has to be spent on each part.
- Caption: How the software looks before the beta test.
- Caption: How the software looks after the beta test.
- Caption: How the software is advertised.
- Caption: What the customer really wanted.
- Caption: How the software looks two versions later.
- Richard: I still like you anyway.
- Software: Toot
You can also help us by making a donation.
You will get wallpapers and other goodies as a little thank-you (more info):