I Don’t Want To Be A Bride
└ posted on Thursday, 6 December 2012, by Novil
Vanessa Carlton is my favorite singer and I’m a big fan of her. You can listen to I Don’t Want To Be A Bride on YouTube. She had a big hit in the beginning of the 2000s with A Thousand Miles, but my favorite songs are Who’s To Say from her second album and More Than This from her third album. They’re in my top 10 of all songs I’ve ever listened to.
- TV: That’s not the phone I wanted! You’re pathetic! You’re no longer my daddy!
- Sandra: Disowning your own father for crap like that… how can you sink so low?
- Richard: Are you ready for the Vanessa Carlton concert?
- Sandra: Yeah!
- Sign: NESSA, MARRY ME!
- Teenager: Is that your dad?
- Sandra: NO!!
- Vanessa Carlton: In light of current events, now the second single from my latest album, I Don’t Want To Be A Bride.