The Male Anglerfish
└ posted on Monday, 25 February 2013, by Novil
- Larisa: I’m very upset with you, Landon!
- Landon: Huh, why?
- Larisa: You haven’t kissed me since Friday! What sort of boyfriend are you?!
- Landon: We could kiss now, I guess…
- Larisa: More tongue!
- Carl: Should I pity or envy him?
- Cloud: Maybe both.
- Theo: Unable to feed himself, the only purpose of the male anglerfish’s life is to find a female angler and mate with her. For that, he bites her and injects an enzyme that melts his lips on to her body. The male slowly dissolves then. He loses his eyes, heart, and brain, until not much more than a pair of gonads is left of him.
- Benjamin: That’s it! I’m never getting a girlfriend!