We’re just two strips away from the 500th Sandra and Woo strip. This is the right time for a poll about your favorite Sandra and Woo storyline so far. You can choose between the five winners of all previous polls and the recent story about Woo saving Lily during a thunderstorm since that one seemed to be quite popular as well.
–> You can find the poll in the voting widget in the right sidebar! –>
Here are links for all story arcs:
- Larisa is mistaken for a junkie by her principal: #60 – #68
- Sandra and her friends go on a treasure hunt in a factory: #117 – #135
- Larisa vs. her father’s artwork: #297 – #301
- Cloud writes a poem for Sandra: #333 – #337
- Cloud has a “problem” at the beach: #393 – #398
- Woo saves Lily during a thunderstorm: #471 – #482
- Sandra: After weeks of turmoil, law and order once again prevails in Northia.
- Sandra: The empress is looking forward to a fruitful collaboration with the newly elected parliament.
- Sandra: Last but not least, Woozilla received the just punishment for his atrocities.