Announcing: Posters for fans
Usually, the biggest fans support the creator(s) of their favorite “thing” by buying merchandise. However, we here at Sandra and Woo are known to do things a little differently once in a while. Therefore, I want to announce my “Posters for fans” initiative. I selected 30 of our biggest fans (not including Gaia) whom I will send several Sandra and Woo posters and prints! For free! To any place in the world, unless you’re living on Tristan da Cunha.
I selected the following people:
- 15 readers from our English website with the most and best rated comments:
- Ambi (aka AmbiValent)
- Blitz (aka Blitzkrieg1701)
- Greenwood Goat
- Iron Ed
- 6 readers from our German website with the most and best rated comments:
- 6 donators who made the largest donations and are not already included above
- 3 extra slots for otherwise noteworthy fans:
- Willie O’ Brien (aka Birone)
- Garrett Williams
I plan to send them two A1 prints on thick poster paper and a couple of A3 and A4 prints on thick normal paper.
All recipients should answer the following questions. I will use the result of the poll to determine which subjects I should put on the prints.
- For the A1 prints, give 3 points (top favorite) to 1 point to your three favorites from the following list:
- For the A3 and A4 prints, give 5 points (top favorite) to 1 point to your five favorites from the following list:
Here is more information for the recipients:
- All of you will receive the same prints! No exceptions are possible since a print run of 25 or more copies significantly reduces the price for each one and it would also result in much more work for me.
- All prints will be signed and numbered. I will also write two one-liners from Sandra and Woo or one one-liner and one dedication on the backside of two prints. You can choose the text I should write (which mustn’t be longer than one word bubble). Otherwise I will randomly select one or two one-liners from Sandra and Woo that are funny or clever on their one. Our readers AckAckAck and Blitz will receive the two A1 prints numbered 1/30. Greenwood Goat will receive a special sequence of numbers.
- If I’m not able to reach one of the 30 selected fans or if one of them is not interested, the total number of prints will be reduced. However, I hope that at least 25 fans will be interested since I will print at least 25 copies.
- Please don’t expect me to send the prints before 30 September. But I’ll give my best to send them before 31 October.
- If you want to cover some of my expenses, e.g. the expensive shipping costs to the U.S., please check the e-mail which I will send you in a couple of minutes. However, I don’t expect to receive any money from you. It’s a gift for your continued support!