Extra Chores
└ posted on Monday, 2 December 2013, by Novil
- Sandra: Fifty thousand raccoons?!
- Woo: That’s the lower end of the estimate, yes.
- Sandra: Are there even that many raccoons in our state?
- Woo: Sure. But many also come from New York, Maine and even Quebec! They’ve been on the road for weeks just to see Butterfly.
- Woo: If your father can’t drive me, I’ll have to head off today as well.
- Sandra: No, that’s way too dangerous! I’ll ask him to drive us.
- Sandra: Do you have any idea how many extra chores I always have to do to get him to do all these weird things for me?
- Woo: Sorry.