Fifty-Eight Thousand Six Hundred Twelve Raccoons
└ posted on Thursday, 5 December 2013, by Novil
“I quit.” – Powree after she heard that she has to draw 58,612 raccoons.
- Lily: I’m afraid, Woo.
- Woo: Don’t worry, Lily. I’ll watch you better than any hawk.
- Lily: But what if we get separated?
- Woo: Then we’ll meet in the parking lot.
- Lily: But what if there’s a mass panic?
- Woo: We’ll stay away from large crowds.
- Lily: But what if an abyss opens up and the four huntsmen of the apocalypse unleash a hail of bullets on us?!
- Woo: Then we’ll climb down the abyss and eat all their cookies while they’re busy!