Approaching Light Speed
└ posted on Thursday, 12 December 2013, by Novil
- Pollux: That’s the way to the V.I.R. area, by the way.
- Lily: V.I.R. area?
- Pollux: The meeting place for all raccoons that have ever been visited by Seeoahtlahmakaskay.
- Lily: I dunno, Woo. That sounds so… “elitist.”
- Pollux: You must love it to be the center of attention then, huh?
- Castor: Yeah… Pollux, we’d better make our exit before they’re spotted and we get almost crushed to death by the masses.
- Lily: !!!
- Woo: Could you, maybe, slow down a little?
- Lily: Raccoons accelerated to the speed of light are surprisingly hard to spot!