Butterfly vs. Statistics
└ posted on Thursday, 19 December 2013, by Novil
I have a little riddle for you: How high do you think is the rock/boulder/hill/mountain in the center of this photo? Give your guess in the comment section. I will post the answer next week.
- Lily: Isn’t climbing such routes incredibly dangerous?
- Woo: Yes, it is. That’s why most climbers just climb short routes close to the ground.
- Woo: The very best climbers like Butterfly usually work with an eagle that catches them when they fall.
- Lily: Cool.
- Woo: However, about every twentieth time, the eagle is so overwhelmed by his lust for hunting that he forgets everything around him. He brings the climber to his nest and devours him.
- Raccoon: Uhm, that’s not the way to… Uh-oh.
- Butterfly: I’ve fallen nineteen times so far, Vasco. Nineteen times!!
- Vasco: Statistics don’t work like that!