The Master’s Apprentice
└ posted on Thursday, 9 January 2014, by Novil
- Lily: Butterfly is suffering from such a severe bout of stage fright that she might forget her own name next.
- Woo: Either that or she has a doppelgänger who can’t even climb a cherry tree.
- Lily: The 60,000 spectators will have to brace themselves for a big letdown tomorrow…
- Woo: Darn! We have to help her!
- Lily: But how?
- Woo: In times like these I always remember Sandra’s words.
- Lily: And what would those be?
- Woo: “The outcome justifies even the biggest lie!”