Aiming High
└ posted on Thursday, 27 March 2014, by Novil
- Flint: Hi, I’m Flint.
- Butterfly: Nice to meet you, Flint. I thought everyone would be busy eating now or… oh well, you know.
- Flint: I figured that could wait a bit. When I’m working on a project, I tend to forget everything around me.
- Butterfly: I know the feeling.
- Flint: And you? Are you already aiming high again?
- Butterfly: You could say that. 8,611 meters high, to be specific.
- Flint: 8,611 meters? … You want to climb K2, the Savage Mountain?
- Butterfly: Yes, and I can hardly wait! The avalanches are said to be absolutely breathtaking this year!