Cinderella, The True Story II
└ posted on Monday, 28 April 2014, by Novil
- Cinderella: Merida has finally gone too far!
- Jasmine: She’s just jealous because her lousy kingdom doesn’t even have one million residents!
- Rapunzel: As if that was an excuse! My father only had a small county, and look where I am now!
- Cinderella: But how can we punish her?
- Snow White: Fluffy could do with a nice meal…
- Cinderella: Again?! Just last week he had these seven illegal miners!
- Snow White: It takes more than a bunch of midgets to sate Fluffy’s ravenous hunger.
- Jasmine: Snow White, you scare me.