Michelle, The Good Christian?
└ posted on Thursday, 19 June 2014, by Novil
- Michelle: Mrs. Hill? This is Michelle, from Landon’s class. … No, it’s not about homework.
- Zoey: Michelle, please…
- Michelle: Mrs. Hill, as a good Christian I must ask you a question: Do you want your son to become gay?
- Michelle: Mrs. Hill, we were all a hundred percent sure that Landon was as gay as a handbag full of rainbows. But Larisa somehow cured him of that.
- Michelle: But now that Landon is single again because of you, hunky Jeff Robertson from grade 9 will be all over him again!
- Michelle: Wouldn’t you find that beyond disgusting?? And you won’t be able to supervise Landon all the time!
- Harriet: Dear God!
- Michelle: That’s something you should think about, Mrs. Hill.
- Michelle: Fire with fire.
- Zoey: I don’t know if God is proud of you, but I am.