New School Uniforms
└ posted on Thursday, 24 July 2014, by Novil
- Cloud: This has to be a bad dream.
- Sandra: I think you look very sexy.
- Sign: NEW GENDER-NEUTRAL SCHOOL UNIFORMS – TRY-OUT DAY
- Cloud: SEXY?! You think I’m looking sexy in a skirt?!
- Sandra: Very much so.
- Cloud: Since when are you such a naughty girl?
- Sandra: 9:17 a.m.
- Cloud: Surely you know that naughty girls need to be punished. With a kiss!
- Sandra: Oh no! But I’ll be good from now on! Promise!
- Cloud: Okay, then just a peck on the cheek.
- Sandra: Aww, Cloud, that’s not–
- Dorothy Cambridge: AIIIE!
- Dorothy Cambridge: A peck on the cheek WITHOUT a notarially certified declaration of consent!!!
- Male activist: Count yourself lucky that revision 2 of the new school regulations will only come into effect next Monday!
- Cloud: Hey, that hurts!
- Dorothy Cambridge: Are a hundred yards enough for the restraining order against your attacker?
- Sandra: W– what?