Career Opportunities
└ posted on Monday, 28 July 2014, by Novil
- Ye Thuza: Kyaw Ne Min was one of the most corrupt and brutal generals of the Burmese army. He was a horrible human being, and his debauchery got worse with each passing week!
- Ye Thuza: One day he even dared to accuse my innocent little sister of a crime which she had never committed!
- Ye Thuza: But then, the next day, he suddenly vanished from the face of the earth! Puff. As if he had never existed!
- Ye Thuza: He was last seen leaving his mansion to go fishing. Naturally, his footmen turned the whole area upside down but they never found a single trace of him!
- Dorothy Cambridge: What’s this?
- Ye Thuza: A booklet full of interesting career opportunities for teachers in Saudi Arabia.