└ posted on Thursday, 31 July 2014, by Novil
- Husband: What’s up, honey? You’re looking worried.
- Dorothy Cambridge: Oh, it’s nothing. I just had a talk with the mother of one of my male students.
- Dorothy Cambridge: She made some bizarre threats, but that’s about it.
- Husband: Don’t let the haters get you down!
- Dorothy Cambridge: Now I’m in the right mood to finish my blog post about how gender equality can only be achieved by castrating all boys and drilling a hole into them.
- Husband: Go ahead!
- Dorothy Cambridge: Hmm, where’s my laptop?
- Husband: Honey, shall I make you a sandwich?