Teenage Pregnancy
└ posted on Thursday, 7 August 2014, by Novil
- Caption: Sandra and Woo characters on avoiding teenage pregnancy.
- Richard: The 28-pill packet contains seven placebo pills. This way, you automatically remember when to begin the next packet.
- Lily: Can a 13-year-old female even have kits still?
- Woo: Very doubtful.
- Larisa: Don’t be irresponsible, Landon! If we wait another month, you’ll knock up a teenage girl!
- Ye Thuza: If you get Sandra pregnant before she’s finished high school, I’ll separate your head from your body.