Workshop Invitation
└ posted on Thursday, 29 January 2015, by Novil
Today’s comic may be a bit dull, but I needed it to setup the following story arc. At least the facial expressions are funny.
- Larisa: Luna, on Saturday I’ll be holding my annual workshop on the topic “Fire – Theory and Practice.” Are you in?
- Luna: I–
- Larisa: Excellent! Here’s the preliminary program. It goes from 8am to 8pm, with a half-hour lunch break.
- Larisa: Flintstones, torches and matches will be provided. But you can also bring your own material.
- Larisa: Please be on time. We got lots to do!
- Luna: Wha–?
- Sandra: Just accept your fate. I have to go too. “To brush up on my knowledge.”