└ posted on Thursday, 16 April 2015, by Novil
- HR lady: The first step in mediation is the exchange of your feelings in a non-judgmental environment. Richard, you may go first.
- Richard: Melody’s code makes me nauseated. It’s so ugly, the Free Software Foundation forbade making it open source.
- Melody: Oooohh, is weepy widdle Richard angry because his crummy piece of code is 57% slower than mine?!
- HR lady: In step two, the mediator chugs a bottle of vodka.
- Richard: Her code also has so many security holes, the Adobe Flash team has been called in to make it more secure.