Booger Brain
└ posted on Monday, 3 August 2015, by Novil
It isn’t too late to draw something for our yearly Sandra and Woo and Gaia artwork contest! Don’t miss your chance to become one of the winners. The total prize money this year is $1000!
- Michael R. Douglas: That was a funny prank. But now I really have to go.
- Ye Thuza: It’s not a prank! Yuna, tell Mr. Douglas what you know about the foundations of the Maxwell’s equations.
- Yuna: If X is a Hilbert space, then the identity map I:X → X is compact if and only if X is finite dimensional.
- Michael R. Douglas: You’ve memorized that sentence quite well.
- Yuna: How can that man be so smart even though his brain’s entirely made up of boogers?
- Ye Thuza: There are lots of things in this world for which science has no explanation yet.