Pandering To The Audience
└ posted on Thursday, 13 August 2015, by Novil
It’s So Meta, Even This Acronym!
- Zoey: Ugh! This author is the worst!
- Michelle: I thought you liked his books?
- Zoey: I liked the lively world and interesting characters in his early stuff, but now he’s just pandering to his audience in the worst way possible.
- Michelle: In what way?
- Zoey: The newest book in his series contains nothing but corny wish-fulfilling fantasies, as if it were lousy fanfiction.
- Zoey: What makes an author betray all his ideals like that?
- Michelle: Don’t let it bother you. There’ll always be spineless worms who easily succumb to the temptation of quick fame and money.