Silver Lining
└ posted on Monday, 7 September 2015, by Novil
- Larisa: Yes, I’m really sorry, Ivan. … Yes, I’ll never do something like that again.
- Larisa: Are there already journalists besieging our house? … How many? … Oh, that’s good to hear.
- Larisa: Fortunately, dad didn’t seem to be too angry with me.
- Sandra: What about the journalists?
- Larisa: There were already so many print journalists, TV reporters, bloggers and curious onlookers gathering in front of our house that the pressure became too big and they collapsed into a black hole.
- Larisa: Mom is now looking into selling it to a vacuum cleaner manufacturer.
- Sandra: Every cloud has a silver lining…