Diamonds Are A President’s Best Friend
└ posted on Monday, 21 September 2015, by Novil
You can now vote for the Sandra and Woo adventure game on Steam Greenlight! See the following blog post for more info about that.
- Journalist: Mr. President, what’s your stance on the SnapPic scandal?
- President Parker: I – like all righteous Americans – am relieved that these dangerous perverts have finally been taken off the streets!
- Journalist: But don’t you think that sending 47 million Americans to prison for the possession of child pornography could have a negative impact on the economy?
- President Parker: Maybe at first. But let’s not forget that America will also experience an unprecedented construction boom. After all, we’ll need up to 50,000 new prisons to house the delinquents.
- Journalist: Mr. President, is the CEO of Corrections Corporation of America currently shoveling diamonds into your jacket pocket?
- President Parker: Of course not! Did the opposition put this ludicrous idea into your head?