A big “Thank you!” to all the people who voted for the Sandra and Woo adventure on Steam Greenlight! The campaign was successful and the developer team Feline Fuelled Games will now be able to sell the game on Steam at a budget price if everything goes according to plan! This is great news for all of us since Steam is by far the biggest distribution platform for indie games. Feline Fuelled Games, which is headed by mother, now has two greenlit games. Their other game, Roll-playing Game, is an arcade game inspired by Marble Madness.
The developer team is now working on the remaining main issues discussed in the campaign, in particular the quality of the animations and some character models.
- Sandra: They ruined my favorite cereal!
- Richard: Just because there are now a few raisins in it? Stop exaggerating!
- Sandra: Here, see for yourself.
- Richard: Well, all right.
- Richard: You ought to–
- Richard: This is the work of the devil!