Under A Killer Balloon: The Cereal Killer, Page 12
└ posted on Monday, 9 November 2015, by Novil
- Roger Brown: Why me?!
- Tommy: Good virgins are hard to find nowadays. Post-pubescent ones, at least.
- Roger Brown: How about the girl instead?
- Sandy South: HEY!!
- Tommy: Hmm…
- Tommy: Do you think you’re qualified for the job?
- Sandy South: Well, that depends on your definition of–
- Tommy: Now do you see how hard it is to find a proper virgin?!
- Roger Brown: But Huitzilopochtli will certainly expect a different kind of virgin and burn you alive for such a sacrilegious offering!
- Tommy: On the contrary!
- Tommy: That’s exactly what I like so much about Huitzilopochtli! Regarding virgin sacrifices, he doesn’t discriminate on the basis of gender, age, religion, or race!
- Roger Brown: I don’t think that I can approve of that much political correctness.