Under A Killer Balloon: The Cereal Killer, Page 18
└ posted on Monday, 30 November 2015, by Novil
I posted the first webcomic review, written by Elena Cordero, of the fantasy comic Fey Winds.
- Tommy: Would you please be so kind as to jump into the volcano crater, Roger?
- Roger Brown: No, I wouldn’t.
- Tommy: Rude!
- Tommy: Your unwillingness to cooperate is deeply hurting my religious feelings.
- Lloyd Parker: Hands up, Tommy! Or I’ll blow your head off!
- Tommy: Now, now! That’s not a nice thing to say!
- Tommy: As a punishment, you, naughty boy, will jump into the crater first!
- Lloyd Parker: Ha, that’s what you think!
- Tommy: Dear Huitzilopochtli! My brain wave manipulator doesn’t work!
- Lloyd Parker: Game over, Tommy, game over!