And this, dear food processing industry, is exactly why you shouldn’t change the formula of your products!
Also, every Pearls Before Swine reader should have known from the start that a character named Tommy won’t see the end of a story arc alive. Disregard this, I’m stupid.
- Roger Brown: Very good. Now I can finally finish my work on the new Crunchies formula!
- Lloyd Parker: You changed the formula of the best cereal of all time?!!
- Roger Brown: That’s correct!
- Lloyd Parker: … And I thought Tommy was the bad guy in this story!
- Lloyd Parker: Die, fiend, die!
- Roger Brown: Wait, no!!
- Roger Brown: ARGH!!
- Sandy South: Uh-oh.