When In Pompeii…
└ posted on Thursday, 31 December 2015, by Novil
I posted our second webcomic review of Chirault, written by Robert Howard.
- Sign: Pompeii – The Exhibition
- Graffiti: Andrew was here. Goodbye
- Graffiti: Cruel Laura, why do you not love me?
- Graffiti: Carl makes the girls moan!
- Graffiti: If anyone does not believe in Venus, they should gaze at my girlfriend.
- Graffiti: Profit is happiness!
- Graffiti: Steve shit here Steve shit here Steve shit here
- Graffiti: Marcus loves Susan
- Graffiti: No young buck is complete until he has fallen in love.
- Graffiti: Enrico, you are bald!