└ posted on Thursday, 28 April 2016, by Novil
Asking me for directions = Instant doom.
- Jack: Richard, I’m looking for the function to determine a Hamiltonian cycle. But I just can’t find it in our 10 million lines of code.
- Richard: Give me a second.
- Richard: Is it this one?
- Jack: Yes, it is!
- Jack: How do you always do that?
- Richard: I saw the method once in 2006, when I was working on our math module.
- Jack: Awesome!
- Driver: I’m looking for the company “A+B Tech.”
- Richard: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh……