Back To The Future!
└ posted on Monday, 27 June 2016, by Novil
I wonder if it will be released before or after SONY’s emoji movie.
- Sign: Back to the Future – SONY/Columbia
- Talk show host: Tell us more about your “Back to the Future” reboot.
- SONY executive: Well, the original trilogy is horribly dated by now. Our reboot will make the franchise accessible to a modern audience again.
- Talk show host: What’s new?
- SONY executive: As a child of the 2010s, Marty no longer teaches his parents the wonders of rock’n’roll, but of social media and groundbreaking apps such as Snapchat™. There’s a really funny scene in which he carves an emoji into a tree.
- SONY executive: We also redefined the role of Doc. As a progressive scientist, he’s now always arguing in favor of clean energy and sustainability. In a similar way, the DeLorean will no longer be propelled by plutonium, but by the power of friendship and tolerance.
- Richard: I finally understand what it feels like to get triggered by micro-aggressions.
- Sandra: It’s Ye Thuza. She’s gathering a multi-ethnic terrorist group to blow up the SONY headquarters.