Our yearly Sandra and Woo and Gaia artwork contest has started! The prize money this year is a whopping $1000! So don’t miss your chance to become one of the winners!
This strip really feels like one you’d have found in Edmund Finney’s Quest to Find the Meaning of Life. It’s a shame that Dan Long has abandoned it. It was my favorite webcomic.
- Larisa: Oh my God, that’s horrible!! The angels really plan to kill Sandra?!
- The Devil: I’m afraid so.
- The Devil: And in exchange for my help to rescue Sandra, I’ll get your soul. But only in case of success.
- Larisa: That almost sounds like a reasonable deal…
- Larisa: Don’t get me wrong, but you’re not really known for your trustworthiness.
- The Devil: Maybe once, but not anymore. You see, I have a new P.R. strategy!
- Poster: The NEW Devil! – The force of evil you can trust! – Our budget price: 1 soul
- Larisa: I’m not sure if that’ll catch on.