The Divine Comedy, Page 5
└ posted on Thursday, 28 July 2016, by Novil
- Larisa: I’d do anything to save Sandra!
- Larisa: Nevertheless, I find the prospect of eternal damnation in hell not very tempting.
- The Devil: Don’t worry. Imprisoning your precious soul in the Pillar of the Damned would be a great waste.
- The Devil: I have other plans with it.
- Larisa: Which would be?
- The Devil: After your death, you’ll have to serve me as a succubus!
- Larisa: As a succubus?
- The Devil: Yes. Your duty will be to debauch innocent young men to a dissolute life full of sex, drugs and dubstep.
- The Devil: May your countless conquests fuel the eternal fire of hell until it engulfs all of Elysium!
- The Devil: Please stop drooling on the infernal soul transfer contract.
- Larisa: Sorry…