The Divine Comedy, Page 17
└ posted on Thursday, 8 September 2016, by Novil
With respect to readers who may look at our comic in conservative work environments, I was a bit skeptical about posting the original version of this strip in which Larisa wears a much more revealing outfit in the last panel. So I asked Powree to draw the revised version you can see above. I then asked our readers on Facebook and Twitter if I should also post the original version and everybody™ said yes. So here it is:
- Tablet: Calculate… calculate…
- The Devil: I gotta go now. I still have a lot of paperwork to do.
- Larisa: Bye. And thank you for all the help!
- The Devil: Not a word to Sandra! That may change the future and ruin everything!
- Larisa: Okay.
- The Devil: Here, take this.
- Larisa: What’s this?
- The Devil: Homework. You want to become a successful succubus after all, don’t you?
- Caption: Later.
- Landon: Uhm, Larisa, what are you doing?
- Larisa: Homework!