The Divine Comedy, Page 19
└ posted on Thursday, 15 September 2016, by Novil
- Larisa: Anything planned for Saturday, Sandy?
- Sandra: Sorta. I want to go to the mall.
- Larisa: Cool. Mind if I tag along?
- Sandra: Nope.
- Sandra: First, I want to go to the superstore to buy–
- Larisa: … ten bags of charcoal to make a giant bonfire with flames so tall it’ll be visible even in the neighboring town?!
- Sandra: –No– a new drinking bottle for my bike. And after that, I want to go to the multiplex and–
- Larisa: … sneak into Rob Zombie’s new horror movie which is so scary and full of sex, drugs and electronic dance music that it received an NC-17 rating?
- Sandra: –No– reserve tickets for the premiere of Moana. And finally, I want to go to the clothing store to buy–
- Larisa: … lingerie which is so sexy that Cloud’s eyes will pop out when I command you to take off your clothes during a game of “Truth or Dare”?!
- Sandra: –YES! Let’s do just that!!
- Larisa: Oh, Sandra! You have no idea how much fun it is to corrupt the innocent!