The Divine Comedy, Page 25
└ posted on Thursday, 6 October 2016, by Novil
Sorry, for busting this strip a day late, but I’m currently on my last legs.
- The Devil: Can you see the map?
- Larisa: Yes. It’s like having a third eye. It’s–
- Steve Jobs: –magical!
- Larisa: How can I save Sandra?
- The Devil: Transform the mall into a battleground! But one that fits your fighting style, not the angels’.
- The Devil: You should also arm yourself for the battle against the heavenly killer diggers. Here, take this fake ID and $9999.99.
- Larisa: $9999.99?
- The Devil: Every expense of $10,000 or more needs to go through the full purchase order approval process first. And that always takes weeks!
- Larisa: I’m starting to despise upper management!
- The Devil: That’s the spirit!