The Divine Comedy, Page 30
└ posted on Thursday, 27 October 2016, by Novil
- Clerk: Good day.
- Larisa: You’re still open?
- Sandra: Larisa, let’s go!
- Clerk: According to paragraph 7.c of my work contract, a fire alarm doesn’t constitute a valid reason for leaving the workplace.
- Larisa: God bless American labor laws!
- Clerk: What can I do for you?
- Larisa: I’m interested in a weapon with which an innocent young girl can protect herself against–
- Clerk: Ah. In this case, I can recommend–
- Larisa: –100 ton killer machines made out of tempered steel!
- Clerk: Ah. In this case, I can recommend the M40 bazooka with XTC target detection system and rapid charge technology!
- Larisa: Now we’re talking!
- Clerk: Do you feel safer already?
- Larisa: Hell yeah!