Whew, that’s the last strip of the longest or second-longest (depending how you count the 17 MS Paint Adventures pages) Sandra and Woo story arc ever.
I’m very happy with our output in 2016. It wasn’t on par with our best year 2013 (in my opinion), but I believe that we managed to publish a lot of fresh and funny material. I’m proud that Sandra and Woo hasn’t become stale in all those years since its start in 2008 and is still able to surprise its readers with every update.
In 2017, I want to reduce the amount of supernatural elements in Sandra and Woo to its usual level again. But the Divine Comedy story arc would just not have worked without them. It’s one of my favorite story arcs. All the pieces really nicely fit together which wasn’t clear to me when I began writing it.
- Larisa: All’s well that ends well?
- The Devil: Looks like it.
- Seeoahtlahmakaskay: We caused quite a stir, though. Time to flashy-thing all involved mortals.
- The Devil: No way! I still need to teach Larisa a lot to make sure that she’ll become a successful succubus!
- Seeoahtlahmakaskay: I’m sure she’ll do just fine without your help.
- The Devil: Grumble
- Seeoahtlahmakaskay: You too.
- Caption: The End