Dating Tips For Girls, Part 3 Of 4
└ posted on Monday, 13 March 2017, by Novil
- Cardboard heart: Dating tips for girls by Larisa
- Sticker: Part 3 of 4
- Larisa: For the first date, it’s better not to go to the cinema. Sitting silently next to each other for two hours isn’t particularly beneficial to building a relationship. You could just as well go out with a cardboard cutout.
- Larisa: On the other hand, a date during which you do nothing but talk puts immense pressure on the poor guy to keep the conversation going.
- Henrik: So, what’s your opinion on…… …… the Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics?
- Larisa: You should therefore choose a location where you can do something fun and talk to each other. For example a fair, a sports event, or the zoo.
- Larisa: But remember to pay at least as much attention to your dating partner as to the giraffes.