Under A Killer Balloon: Gone Girl, Page 5
└ posted on Monday, 10 April 2017, by Novil
- Sandy South: I heard you crying. Is something wrong?
- Isabella Casale: It’s because of daddy…
- Sandy South: Your father? What about him?
- Isabella Casale: He… he always forces me to do things that are just… wrong and yucky.
- Sandy South: What?! That’s horrible! … Do you want to talk about it?
- Isabella Casale: Yes, it’s been weighing on my soul for so long now.
- Isabella Casale: But you have to promise not to laugh.
- Sandy South: I won’t– Wait, what?!