A very enjoyable read.

Discussions about everything related to Sandra and Woo, including questions about the website or forum.

Also the board for official announcements and posting rules.
Mcmadness
Novice

A very enjoyable read.

Post by Mcmadness »

Greetings, new fan here. I literally just discovered this a few hours ago and I've pretty much read through the ENTIRE thing in one go.

Its very enjoyable. The characters are entertaining, the art is well drawn, the stories are fairly well executed with some rather.....unexpected resolutions to say the least.

So in short, keep up the good work, I'll be sure to read whenever a new one comes out!
Mcmadness
Novice

Re: A very enjoyable read.

Post by Mcmadness »

If I may say so, having comments that need to be validated seems kind of counter productive for having a community for your fanbase. I understand the security concern but if you are worried about spam and the like you could get some moderators to keep an eye on the forums.
Neveko
Secretary General

Post by Neveko »

There really is no need to have moderators other than who we have. The forums aren't the most active place.
Your kind words on the comic are appreciated here, though!
Mcmadness
Novice

Post by Mcmadness »

Well I understand that but people generally do enjoy talking in forums. If its slightly more accessible you can attract more people to it and build a bigger community, plan events, all sorts of things.

Unless you already have a designated place for that kind of thing I'm unaware of.
AHWilliamPenn
Novice

Post by AHWilliamPenn »

Oh my god, forum activity! :o Novil has said that he's glad no one uses the forums because he doesn't want to have to do all of the administration stuff. I do wish the forums had more activity though, because the Gunnerkrigg forums are delightful.
Mcmadness
Novice

Post by Mcmadness »

Then why have forums at all? :V
123mine123
Novice

Post by 123mine123 »

Forums are a great way to discuss subjects about the webcomic.
It's also a great way to share how much we love Gaia or Sandra and Woo.
So, it's sad how inactive this forum is.
Mcmadness
Novice

Post by Mcmadness »

Well thats fine and dandy, but if its so restricted, that kinda kills it.